That photo is awesome and so is vodka.
- I promised 3 different posts in my Friday Favorites last week, and currently none of them have appeared on this blog. I also ended up staying in Avalon through Tuesday morning – so you’ll have to forgive me and blame my total and absolute exhaustion on the lack of posting. Our weekend, however, was WELL worth the absence of productivity!
- I haven’t made it to an allergy shot in two weeks and I am severely paying the price. I’m talking the bags under my eyes have their own sets of bags from all of the itchiness and I haven’t truly been sleeping due to lack of air entering my lungs. Sounds pleasant, I know.
- I opened a chapstick this morning and the inner plastic part that actually holds said chapstick flew out onto my floor. I definitely picked that thing back up, wiped it on the back of my hand and used it anyway. #noshame #mylipshurtsobad
- I went back for a second helping of mike & ike’s at the office today. I MEAN, C’MON. Can you NOT put out tons of candy dispensers while I’m trying to eat healthy?! Lime is my weakness.
- I have a bridal shower on Saturday and (though I’ve looked at the registry like 6 times) I JUST purchased the gifts. I am fairly positive that if I hadn’t seen the invitation on my desk with the registry info, I would have forgotten altogether. #whoinvitedher?
- I am a complete and total sucker for Ed Sheeran’s “Tenerife Sea.” Like, I can’t play it in the car because I might get tears in my eyes and other drivers would be concerned. Give it a listen and tell me I’m wrong…
I can’t wait to get over to the linkup and read what you guys have to confess, so I can feel marginally better about my forgetful, embarrassing, dirty chapstick life. It’s almost Friday you guys, we got this!