Happy Friday! It’s finally beginning to feel a little bit more like fall around here – brisk mornings and sunny afternoons and changing leaves are making their appearances and I’m absolutely thrilled. (Mostly because I can finally make use of my gigantic ((and still growing)) boot collection)
Today at work we’re celebrating beer olympics all afternoon (yes, you read that correctly) and then Tim and I are doing date night at a BYOB in West Chester, with a bottle of birthday champagne that traveled all the way from California – Thanks Kat! : ) Check back on Monday for a full weekending update, but for now, I’ll leave you with this totally well thought out list of 15 things to be thankful for this fall!
- Bonfires! (Or sitting by the fireplace eating buffalo chicken dip while watching the live action jungle book because your bonfire wood was wet… you win some, you lose some)
- Mums, how many colors they come in, and how hard it is to kill them.
- Fall decor in Old City.
- Spending time with family – Whether that’s a delicious dinner, a sunset hayride through the park or shopping for cabinet handles on a Saturday morning like an actual adult.
- Boots. Boots are life.
- That crisp sunny smell when you first leave the house in the morning.
- Photoshoots in falling leaves.
- Not sweating profusely during a run AND improving your 5k time!
- Group halloween costumes (stay tuned!)
- Crockpot recipes for DAYS.
- Giant fluffy fuzzy infinity scarves aka hugs for your neck.
- Not having to shave your knees every day because; pants.
- Oktoberfest beer <praise hands emoji>
- Dancing at weddings with all of your best friends.
- Warm coffee on a never ending work day.
Have a wonderful weekend – thanks for stopping by! : )