Was that the longest week ever or was that just me? I didn’t have off for Presidents’ Day (does anyone besides teachers?) and I feel like we’re in the throes of vacationless months before summer starts back up again. Though I do have plans to take off a day in April to celebrate my boy’s birthday down the shore : ) For this week’s 5 on Friday I’m sharing five “confessions” that I’d only tell you if you bought me a cappuccino and promised not to laugh… Just kidding, I can totally laugh at myself ; ) …But I’ll still take that coffee!
- Ever since I was little, if an eyelash fell out I would wish on it. I mean I seriously still do this – wish for both attainable and completely outlandish things on the tiny lashes that have fallen onto my cheek. And here’s the weird part: I have crazy bad allergies and my eyes are constantly itchy so when I rub them (hopefully sans makeup) I’m sometimes almost hoping an eyelash ends up on my fingertip – kinda my reward for all the sneezing and runny noses, right!? Right.
- I have lost so many chapsticks in my almost 28 years of life that I have started stockpiling them. I don’t know why. I think I’m preparing for the chapstick apocalypse, even though I’ve gotten slightly better at keeping track of them and keeping one with me at all times… Plus, I never want to run out of my favorite kind! Anyone else?
- I definitely will write things down on my to-do list that I’ve already done. Feels good to cross something off immediately ; )
- I will also definitely quickly Google something if I have no idea what it is/what it means. This sometimes makes me appear as if I know the answers to a lot of questions and/or am well versed in many topics. It is not true. Though I hope that my constant Googling and reading is paying off and someday I’ll know the answer to something without having to look it up…
- Last but not least – When I’m cleaning my room or my desk at work and I don’t feel like dealing with certain items, I will neatly stack them in order of size instead. I feel as though they aren’t “clutter” if I’ve organized them into a pile, which is 1000% ridiculous and I know it <insert laughing crying emoji here>
What about you guys – any “confessions” to share this week?! Leave me something funny in the comments so I can laugh after inevitable rush hour traffic later today – and have a wonderful weekend!