It’s WEDDING WEEK over here so I’m crazy busy getting ready for Friday’s festivities – but I wanted to pop in quickly to share my recent #Nsale purchases. For those of you who didn’t partake, or didn’t know if the sale prices were “worth it,” I’m here to tell you that for some items, the hype is real. I chose to invest in a few slightly pricier pieces that I know will last me for years to come and elevate my closet at the same time. Here’s what I got!
- Hunter “Refined” rain boots – I’ve had my eye on Hunter for a very long time. They’re the popular choice among bloggers of course (eye roll) but truthfully, they are absolutely stunning in person (as stunning as a rain boot can be) and more importantly – they are WELL MADE. Know what that means? I won’t be buying another pair for many, many moons. And no matter how many times I trudge around Philly in the rain, snow or slush – they will wipe clean and look amazing. Well worth the price, my friends.
- Zella Live-In leggings – My second pair, after purchasing my first during last year’s sale. Let me be clear – my first pair is alive and well and still looks virtually new despite 2-3x weekly wearing throughout the colder months. But I figured my size wasn’t changing anytime soon, and now I don’t have to worry about missing them when it’s laundry day ; )
- Zella Camila Crop leggings – An obvious choice. I know the brand is amazing (see above) and I wanted a shorter pair for workouts. I also didn’t own any gray leggings. The reviews are correct – the one leg strap does start out a little loose fitting, but I’ve found that to be getting better with each wash. (sold out, similar linked above)
- Caslon v-neck tee – My favorite Make + Model shirts were virtually sold out in my size (in the colors I didn’t already own) so I tried a new brand instead. You might think that’s a bit much for a t-shirt, but you might be wrong. This will be on repeat with jeans, shorts and leggings all year round in any and every color JUST YOU WATCH.
- Wacoal strapless bra – Not part of the #Nsale, but I figured I should lump it in anyway since I was getting triple points on my card! Has been described as “magic” and “life changing” on a few blogs and I can affirm these declarations. I accidentally ONLY brought this bra to the bachelorette weekend (I drove up in a sports bra) and wasn’t uncomfortable for a single minute. #praisehands
What did you shop during this year’s #Nsale? I’d love to know if any of your purchases were completely and totally WORTH IT as I’m always looking for new brands to add to my watch list! The Summer Sale is coming up September 1-10 for all you back to school shoppers, and I always shop the Black Friday deals for Christmas gifts. Happy Wednesday!