Cheers, and welcome to Drink the Day – a lifestyle blog filled with a little bit of everything and a lot of champagne! If you like fashion, fitness, photography, delicious recipes & ridiculous ramblings, you’ve come to the right place : )
If you’re wondering how I came up with the name “Drink the Day,” take a second to read one of my favorite quotes of all time: “Set wide the window; Let me drink the day.”
Edith Wharton certainly wasn’t talking about champagne, craft beer or cocktails when she said these famous words, but I believe in her philosophy of enjoying each day to the fullest – especially with a cold, delicious drink in hand! ; )
A little bit more about me:
- I grew up right outside of Philadelphia, attended college at Temple University, and now I work for an advertising agency in Old City – I definitely LOVE the City of Brotherly Love.
- I am still best friends with the amazing groups of people I met in elementary and high school, and I can’t imagine having gone through life so far without them by my side.
- I lived in Rome, Italy for a semester during my Junior year at Temple. The pasta was life changing and the travel experience even more so.
- My boyfriend Tim is my logical, patient, charming and hilarious other half. We have known each other since 2005 and I truly believe I am a better person because he is part of my life.
- I have more freckles than anyone I know, I had a benign bone tumor removed from my wrist during the summer of 2014, and I can demolish an entire box of Thin Mints in one sitting.
- I am a constantly daydreaming, right-brained creative. Hopefully someday I can turn more of my passions into a career – I currently own a photography business and love nothing more than helping a family capture priceless and beautiful memories!
As this little blog continues to grow, I cannot express how grateful I am to each and every one of you reading these words. Thank you SO much for stopping by, and if you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Interested in working together? Me too! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss collaboration possibilities!