Another day, another Taz & Belly linkup ; ) Kristin shares my weird/hilarious “talking to other cars while driving” trait so we’re basically best friends and so here I am with The Daily Dime – 10 snapshots to showcase a day in the life of Jac. It’s boring, but it’s real, and I like it! Without further ado…
- Started off the day with my summer “makeup” ritual of SPF lotion, eyeliner, mascara and Jo Malone perfume, followed by a not-at-all-awkward driveway selfie before heading off to work!
- Snapped a shot of my beloved MVMT watch while waiting in the Starbucks drive-thru line – where the cashier then said “come on down to window town” after taking my order. I love people.
- Enjoying said coffee and some Spotify at a random desk in our Malvern office – our team all came together for Google Analytics training but we don’t really have assigned areas in this office. Every man for themselves?
- After work included a delicious tortellini+meatball+salad dinner, one of the hardest & hottest workouts of my life (with a stomach full of Italian food) and a pedicure to reward myself. Shout out to the nail tech for not giving me a dirty look when she realized I’d showed up with sweaty feet.
- Capped off the day with a glass of wine on the deck, and a quick spin in the Tesla P85D – which is apparently just a more powerful version of the Model S, which Tim’s dad had as a loaner while his Tesla was in the shop. Basically, Tim just wanted to drive fast and invited me along for the ride. #boys
Hope you’re all having a wonderful Wednesday so far! I’ve still gotta edit a few more photos, but definitely check back soon for a full bridal shower recap – because everyone loves some good party pictures, right? ; )