^ Give or take some vowel sounds, my reaction when Jess @ Silex in the City nominated me for the Liebster award! She is the sweetest girl and a wonderful writer, and I couldn’t be more pleased or grateful that she thought of ME when she made her nominations : )
The Liebster is a way for new bloggers to promote and support their fellow bloggers – a truly awesome way to further strengthen this online community of wonderful writers!
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
10. Would you rather live in the country or the city? Honestly, this might be the hardest question of them all. I work in Philadelphia right now and I absolutely adore the hustle and bustle of the city – I also based my college choice on city living. But something about a big farmhouse on a ton of land just calls to me. I think city for now – but country when I have a family to raise!
- What’s your go-to spot for online shopping?
- What was the most exciting thing you’ve done in 2015 so far?
- Where would your dream vacation take place?
- What are you scared of, and why?
- Favorite cupcake flavor?
- Who inspires you?
- What are your top 3 beauty products at the moment?
- What is a personal goal you have for 2016?
- Milk, white or dark chocolate?
- If you were making a travel guide for your town or city, what would be your top spot to visit?
My Nominations: Amanda @ As the Wine Cork Turns, Lindsay @ Not a Mom & Maegen @ The Modern Tulip. I know these ladies aren’t really “new” bloggers but I really enjoy reading their posts every week and I’d love to learn more about them / give them a digital high five! : )
THANKS JESS! ♥︎