Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In honor of the holiday, let’s chat about gift giving : )
In January, Tim and I celebrated our 3-year dating anniversary (though to be realistic, it’s been even longer than that) – but in February, we had officially known each other for 11 years. ELEVEN. Is it any wonder that I’m running out of present ideas for this guy? Not to mention, he needs absolutely nothing, so I’m constantly trying to get creative with my gifts. So this Valentine’s Day, I tackled a long-standing Pinterest project: the 5 Senses present package.
Pretty simple concept, right? 5 gifts (you can make this as pricey or inexpensive as you wish) that coordinate with the 5 different senses. This particular pin didn’t list ideas, but was a package deal you can purchase with gift tags, a coupon book and love notes, so I had to come up with my sensational present ideas on my own ; )
- Taste: His favorite flavor of Naked juice (Proteins & Greens (gross))
- See: A book about Nikola Tesla and his many inventions
- Smell: A mini can of body spray for travel
- Touch: A new button-up shirt in his favorite colors
- Hear: A mix CD (taking it back to the good old high school days!)
I managed to keep my spending right around $30, and ALL of my wrapping materials came from the dollar store. I’ll be linking up with Anne @ In Residence in two weeks to share this awesome idea and hopefully find some inspiration for my next Pinterest project!